Your child has a birthday coming up, and you want to make this one of the most incredible birthday parties you can. You want your child to have the birthday party that they will never forget. You want their friends to have an experience that they will still be talking about years from now. Laser tag can be just the right birthday party for kids of any age.
Here are six reasons children love laser tag birthday parties.
1. Laser tag can be simple to learn and easy to play. With just a few minor instructions on what to do, small children and teens alike can be running through the arena and tagging the opposite team in a matter of minutes. Kids are there to have fun. They don’t want to feel like they are in school having to learn a new lesson. Keeping it simple keeps it fun.
2. Laser tag is a painless way to have some fun. Unlike paintballs, which can leave nasty marks on the skin and even bruising, laser tag is a pain-free way to take out the opposing team. Children even seem to enjoy being tagged from time to time. Some enjoy the drama of falling down after being “hit”.
3. Most children love some sort of video game. In many video games, the player tries to take out some sort of “enemy” that is trying to get them. Laser tag gives them a more realistic idea of actually being in the video game. They are trying to get the opposing team before that team gets to them. Laser tag also is a form of hide-and-seek which is an all-time classic.
4. They can be almost anyone they choose to be. Laser tag companies have different themes for SE Valley kids and teens birthday parties that the children can choose from. They have anything for small children such as Superheroes or Minions to themes for teens like Military, Star Wars or Zombies. They even have choices for girls like Disney Princesses or Frozen. Whatever theme they choose, they will enjoy the role play and dressing up as their favorite heroes to “save the world”.
5. There are fun props that the children will enjoy. Laser tag companies have different setups depending on which theme your child chooses. For example, if they choose a military theme, there may be exploding “mines” for them to dodge. They have mirrors they can set up that will ricochet a shot off of the mirror to hit your opponent. Some targets will make funny noises when they are hit. Smaller children really enjoy these. Whatever the theme, the props bring it all to life and create an atmosphere of actually being in the theme.
6. Laser tag is a fun sport that can be played either indoors or outdoors. You may set your child’s birthday party up for a certain date and surprisingly, it rains that day. This won’t be a problem because laser tag is safe enough to play inside. Laser tag arenas have the equipment for either. Some laser tag companies will bring the fun right to your own back yard. If your child feels more comfortable having the party at home, this is perfect for them. In some areas, it may be too hot or cold to play outside. In others, enjoying the outdoors is perfect. Either way, it can be done with laser tag.
In a nutshell, laser tag is a terrific birthday party place for kids to give your child a wonderful birthday party experience that they will cherish for years to come. It is also great for the parents. Your child gets exercise, learns social skills, learns good sportsmanship and how to work as a team. It is affordable for parents because your theme is provided and the area will be setup for the party when you arrive. The best part is that parents don’t have to put all of the time and work into making it great. The laser tag place takes care of that for you. You can sit back, relax and enjoy your time or join the children in the fun. Whatever you choose to do, it will be a great day for your child and you will be the parent who threw the awesome birthday party.