What We Are Doing At Stratum
To Keep You Safe
Due to covid-19 we have had to navigate life from the confines of our home. Stratum is eager to reopen and reconnect with our staff and guests to provide lots of laughter, smiles, and memories, just as we have done for the past 20 years. We are also excited to introduce new arena features, a new café menu, a selection of beer & wine, along with new safety and cleaning protocols.
We have been working hard to assure that we reopen our facility by going above and beyond the state and CDC guidelines for public health and safety to assure that we provide a clean, safe, and fun environment for our staff and our guests.
You will notice many changes during your next visit to Stratum, but rest assured your safety and FUN are paramount. We have installed social distancing markers throughout the facility (including the laser tag arena!) to remind guests to remain 6 feet from one another. We have added hand sanitization stations and disinfectant wipe stations at different points throughout the facility for use by customers and staff. We have set occupancy limits throughout all areas of the facility, kiosks have been removed, and a variety of other changes have been implemented.
Upon reopening we will implement employee health checks prior to each shift and require all staff to wear gloves and wash hands regularly throughout their shift. Disposable gloves and masks will also be available to all guests who wish to wear them during laser tag or arcade gameplay.
These are some of the highlights of our cleaning and disinfecting plan. We are committed to providing a safe, clean, disinfected facility for our guests and staff. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Preparing for a safe & fun arrival
- We suggest that you complete an online waiver prior to your arrival as our kiosk stations have been removed for your safety. If you have completed one in the past, there is no need to complete one again.
- You may also complete the waiver within the facility via a QR code on a mobile device.
- Purchase laser tag and arcade cards online prior to arrival for an expedited experience.
- Watch our instructional brief and rules online or on your phone.
- Lockers or storage will not be available, so please limit your personal belongings.
- Markers have been placed throughout the facility to promote social distancing.
- To reduce the number of people in line, we request that guests limit the number of people in line to 1 per party and stand on designated floor decals to promote social distancing.
- Laser Tag Game capacity has been reduced from 60 to 30 players per round.
- Laser Tag Vests and Phasers will be disinfected with an alcohol solution after each game.
- Our instructional brief and rules will be available online or via a QR code in the facility to be viewed on a phone or screen in the facility rather than via a live brief.
- The briefing room will be closed and players can watch a simple brief on their phaser’s screen.
- Players will be directed to stand on markers in our 13,000 square foot arena after they put on a laser tag pack to enhance social distancing.
- Markers have been placed through the arena to help maintain social distancing while playing.
- Some tables have been eliminated, tables are placed 6 feet apart, and restrictions have been placed on the number of guests seated at each table.
- Orders will be served directly to the customer’s table to eliminate congregating around the food service counter.
- Unattended food & beverages will be discarded by the staff.
- All food service workers will wash their hands after every critical point of contact.
- Disposable plates, cups, lids, utensils, wrapped straws, and single-serve condiments will be utilized.
- All food-safe surfaces in the kitchen and prep area will be disinfected and sanitized after use.
- The arcade will be limited to 20 guests and some arcade games will be unavailable to promote social distancing.
- Arcade cards can be purchased at the front desk to eliminate use of the self-service kiosks.
- Disinfecting wipe stations will be provided for guests who wish to wipe down games before and after play, along with staff dedicated to disinfecting the machines throughout the day.
We are continuing to work on solutions and will provide information on additional measures as we implement them over the coming weeks. We thank you for your patience and look forward to tagging with you soon!